Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Wizard of Oz - Dorothy's Diary


This is the opening scene in my - Wizard of Oz: Dorothy's Diary - book. I took an old classic comic book on the Wizard of Oz and fixed some of the comic panels along with adding my own dialogue to make it a similar but different version of Oz.

This was a fun project and has been well accepted so I'll be doing more of these types of books in the future. The comic books I use are in the public domain but I want to add my own touch. There will be plenty of comic panels in these books but will be on the order of the Wimpy Kid books in that there will also be a written narrative or story, if you will. 

Check out the free preview on Amazon and you'll understand what I'm trying to say. Here's another panel to whet your appetite. 




No comments:

Post a Comment